Friday, 15 June 2018 18:46
South-South Cooperation, Community Innovation Exchange Platform FeaturedWritten by xhavaragen
- Type: Report/Publication, Country Publication
- Focal Areas: Climate Change Mitigation, Land Degradation, Sustainable Forest Management, International Waters
- Priority Groups: Indigenous Peoples
- Countries: India, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chile, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kenya, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Tanzania, Thailand, Uruguay, Colombia, Indonesia
- Cross Cutting: Entrepreneurship, Financial Mechanisms, Award winning -
This publication illustrates how SGP leverages South-South and triangular cooperation to tackle local challenges through peer-to-peer knowledge exchanges across different sustainable development issues and geographies. It features ten case studies with demonstrated solutions emerging countries around the world. The problems tackled are of importance not only locally but also within the context of national sustainable development and global environmental challenges, widening the appeal and relevance of these solutions for broader adoption.